I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.Just in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
You don’t need scars, you don’t need bruises, headaches or pain in the days following. Please - there are so many ways to fight this.
The 40+ scars on my leg are begging you to make positive changes and fight the urge to harm yourself, redirect the feelings
if you think you need it talk to someone anyone
boy and girl: *look at each other*
*ten billion fan arts, fanfictions, amvs, headcanons*
boy and boy: *look at each other*
*ten billion fan arts, fanfictions, amvs, headcanons*
girl and girl: *flirt constantly, think about each other constantly, kiss, have sex, get married, have lady babies*
fanbase: they r just friends, oh my god stop making everything about lesbians
More details about Disney’s Moana
Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed plans today for Moana, a sweeping, CG-animated comedy-adventure about a spirited teenager on an impossible mission to fulfill her ancestors’ quest. In theaters in late 2016, the film is directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin).
In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.
“John and I have partnered on so many films—from The Little Mermaid to Aladdin to The Princess and the Frog,” said Clements. “Creating Moana is one of the great thrills of our career. It’s a big adventure set in this beautiful world of Oceania.”
“Moana is indomitable, passionate and a dreamer with a unique connection to the ocean itself,” Musker said. “She’s the kind of character we all root for, and we can’t wait to introduce her to audiences.”
Each main Legend of Korra villain represents a different political ideology.
Even the more minor villains like Varrick (who is not always necessarily a villain) and the Earth Queen represent ideologies as well: Capitalism and Monarchy, respectively.
"Go to sleep, Don’t you cry Rest your head upon the clover In your dreams, You shall ride Whilst your mammy’s watching over”
Nic Endo - I Didn’t Exist / D’espairsray - Lizard / Schwarz Stein - Creeper / Front 242 - Quite Unusual / Nine Inch Nails - My Violent Heart / Közi - Grottesca / The Birthday Massacre - Science / Rammstein - Ich Will / Kraftwerk - Tour de France / Current 93 - All The Pretty Little Horsies
Listen on 8tracks
It still amazes me that I talk to guys who still think they get harassed just as much as women online. Like even from people who aren’t clearly and totally gross dumbasses. It kinda makes me think that, even in the best cases, it might be hard to really understand the sheer difference in frequency. You see a woman get harassed on a game and you go “Oh well I’ve been harassed” without understanding that there is seldom a session for her where that doesn’t happen or understanding what her inbox might look like…
That is a sort of stunning degree of difference.
"The data’s in! Women were lying about online harassment!”
"Aha! We knew it!"
“Yeah, they’ve been severely underreporting how bad things are for them, turns out.”
TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITALY ROME MAYOR MARINO REGISTERS 16 GAY MARRIAGES CELEBRATED ABROAD.
- Gay marriage is, as of now, illegal in Italy;
- Rome Mayor Ignazio Marino, in open opposition to the italian legislation, defiantly registered the marriage of 16 gay couples, many with children, that had been celebrated abroad. After receiving a standing ovation in the Protomoteca, he stated “This is a special day for many of you, but for me and for Rome as well. […] Laws are meant to allow the same rights to everybody […] Today we’re just registering, but we’ll go ahead. And I know, we’ll go ahead together.”
- Interior Minister Angelino Alfano harshly contested the Mayor, claiming he was basically just “signing autographs” since the italian legislation doesn’t allow gay marriages;
- Rome Prefect vowed to back the Minister’s stance, commanding Marino to stop or he would make the registrations void. Marino replied he’d defend his choice to the end;
- The Italian Bishops’ Conference (CEI) stated it was “an unacceptable presuntion” to undertake such an action during the last day of a summit on the Synod of family;
- On the stairs to the Capitol, next to those who celebrated, protestants manifested their disapproval. About 70 esponents from right wing organizations were blocked near the Capitol; the police headquarters pressed charges against the promoters of the unauthorized protest.
Marino is also the first Mayor of Rome to ever attend a Gay Pride and he has been stating he wants to open Rome’s registries since at least January 2014. Here’s a list of all the cities that currently have their civil registries open to homosexual couples.
Prime Minister Renzi recently said that there is a law for gay unions ready to be discussed in the Parliament from January 2015. The law would reportedly follow the current German model, which would grant partners almost the same rights as married heterosexual couples and the possibility to adopt if the child is the biological offspring of one of the partners.