dont worry about maryam’s venonat is actually evolving so no pokemon was hurt in this photoset
The Germans Play Monopoly
I’m not sure what they expected, it was inevitable really.
I think that this topic is truly important. What do you think about it?
# people who unfairly compair sansa and arya piss me off # they’re both fighting for survival # they’re both playing to win # but the thing a lot of people are failing to realize? # THEY’RE PLAYING /DIFFERENT/ GAMES # they’re not in the same category and they’re not working with the same tools # or in the same arena # quit fucking putting down sansa in comparison arya # quit portraying sword fighting as more noble than fighting with words # they’re both cunning # they’re both clever # you don’t need to insult sansa’s femininity to build up arya # they’re both amazing and they both fucking with the westeros gender roles
Angkor is one of the most important and the greatest archaeological sites in the world. This by the way the world’s largest (400 square kilometers) temple complex (almost a 1000 temples) was between IX and XV century the capital of the Khmer Empire. Probably, in the eleventh century, numbering one million inhabitants of Angkor was the largest city in the contemporary world.
tremendouscloudsofhumphrey asked: can you do a photoset of zuko and his fire nation buddies at the beach?
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
straight girls on my sports team complaining about being called a lesbian for doing sport as if it’s the worst thing in the world to be called.
"it seems like being queer is becoming more trendy" haha or maybe people are feeling more comfortable to explore their sexualities and gender identities and there has always been queer people haha what an idea